January 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EU citizens throw away increasing amounts of waste for fourth year in a row: report January 23, 2019The amount of rubbish generated per person in the EU has been gradually increasing in recent years despite the Commission's war on waste, according to a Eurostat study.
- British man who killed date in speedboat crash hands himself in to police in Georgia January 23, 2019A British man who went on the run after killing a woman in a speedboat crash on London’s River Thames has been arrested after handing himself into police in the former Soviet state of Georgia.
- Raw Politics: Wikipedia CEO Jimmy Wales on fighting the spread of fake news January 23, 2019"The whole point of democracy is to express the will of the people,” Wales said. “If the people are being duped and tricked by complete lies and false information, we end up with results that don’t really represent what the people want.”
- EU citizens throw away increasing amounts of waste for fourth year in a row: report January 23, 2019
- Speedboat killer Jack Shepherd hands himself in to police January 23, 2019Jack Shepherd, who killed his date in a boat crash, has been in the Georgian capital Tbilisi since March.
- Rees-Mogg says reformed Brexit deal could win over critics January 23, 2019The leading Brexiteer says changes could win round opponents but he will not vote for a "backstop".
- Speedboat killer Jack Shepherd hands himself in to police January 23, 2019