July 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New Zealand, France to host summit in bid to stop extremist content on social media April 24, 2019Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said in a statement that she will co-chair a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron in Paris next month that will seek to have world leaders and tech companies agree to a pledge, called the Christchurch Call, to eliminate extremist content on social media,
- Sweden and Norway 'concerned' by unusual pre-season forest fires April 24, 2019Sweden and Norway have seen unusual pre-season forest fires spark in southern parts of their territory, triggering fear of a sequel of 2018's "summer of ashes".
- Armenia marks killings anniversary as Erdogan rejects genocide claim April 24, 2019Ceremonies have taken place in Armenia to mark the anniversary of mass killings and forced deportations of up to 1.5 million Armenians.
- New Zealand, France to host summit in bid to stop extremist content on social media April 24, 2019
- Measles: Half a million UK children missed jab April 25, 2019People rejecting vaccines are a "growing public health time bomb", the head of NHS England warns.
- Scrap 'outdated' free TV licences for over-75s, peers say April 25, 2019Free TV licences for over-75s and other "outdated" age-related benefits should be scrapped, peers say.
- Measles: Half a million UK children missed jab April 25, 2019